A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
SHIT YEAH THIS IS IMPORTANT SO SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE
i think ive said this before but i’ll say it again CHECK SNOPES Y’ALL THIS IS A BIG FAT LIE
IT’S AN OLD CHAIN EMAIL FROM FOREVER AGO
They’re made of plastic designed to go ON YOUR EYES. There’s no way plastic designed for that would have such a low melting point. Your contacts aren’t going to melt into your eyes.
who actually needed a definition of barbecue party